HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Storms Contracting Ltd is committed to the protection of its employees from accidental injury and the protection of property from accidental damage.
We believe that all accidents are preventable so our mission as a company is to demonstrate active safety systems and safety performance in civil engineering works. In meeting our commitment we will:
- Provide a safe workplace, safe equipment and approved materials
- Establish and insist upon safe methods and safe practices at all times
- Provide appropriate training and supervision to employees and review for constant improvement
- Ensure employees and other persons understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe place of work
- Develop appropriate emergency procedures to render immediate response and first aid
- Comply with legislative requirements
- Conduct weekly health and safety meetings
- Ensure that contractors on our sites have and operate appropriate safety procedures
- Keep accurate data to measure progress towards zero accidents
- Conduct regular internal and external audits to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Storms Contracting Ltd Health and Safety management systems
The responsibility for safety will be adopted as an integral part of everyday work, therefore it is vital that every employee shares in our commitment to eliminate, minimise or isolate unsafe acts and conditions by thinking safely and acting safely at all times.